12-18 Month Contract - W2 (No C2C)
HYBRID in Jersey City, NJ & Plano, TX
$100-110 hourly depending on location and experience
Global Risk Technology is looking for an Actimize Developer to design, develop and implement new custom solution and/or enhance existing custom Actimize application. The contractor will be partnered with a line-of-business leader or other technology leaders depending on the work stream that has been assigned to. The application heavily utilizes Actimize Risk Case Manager, Actimize Intelligent Server that runs on Data warehouse application built on Informatica, Oracle Exadata, UNIX shell scripts and AutoSys. We require highly skilled Actimize developer to strategize, design, develop and automate surveillances process flow to support the business functions. The candidate should have solid experience in Actimize Risk Case Manager/Designer, and Actimize Intelligent Server. Good understanding of Actimize server components and impact analysis skill on those components are essential. Integration knowledge to Oracle/Other RDBMS and AutoSys is very essential.
• Experience in Actimize Risk Case Manager, Actimize Intelligent Server, Actimize Case Manager Designer, and Oracle/PL SQL
• SQL experience and ability to develop Actimize repository queries is a MUST
• Heavy hands on experience in Actimize Risk Case Manager, Actimize Intelligent Server upgrade is a MUST
• Hands on experience of Build and Release orchestration tools is required
• UNIX shell scripting experience is preferred.
• Excellent written and communication skills and ability to clearly indicate data integration solution designs and implementations.
• Agile experience is a MUST
• Financial Services / Banking experience is a MUST
• Experience in working with larger projects involving multiple groups including near shore and offshore teams
• Performance Tuning exposure is preferred
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600