Job Title: Active Directory Infrastructure Engineer
Contract Duration: 12-18 months
Location: Dallas ,TX; Charlotte, NC; Jersey City, NJ; or Jacksonville, FL
Pay Scale: 70/hr. - $80/hr. W2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
- Engineering multiple forests and domains with a global footprint. This is NOT an operations team.
- Recommending and instituting optimizations to the Active Directory infrastructure.
- Partnering with the Active Directory Operations team to implement changes to the Active Directory infrastructure.
- Working with external teams to maintain and enhance the Active Directory infrastructure.
- Interpreting Domain Controller performance trends for capacity planning purposes.
- Evaluation of new tools and methodologies to better manage the Active Directory infrastructure.
- Hyper-V Design architecture, Design and maintenance.
- Understanding of AD topology, replication, and sites and services; responsible for the design and architecture of a global Active Directory environment and the tools used to monitor and maintain that Active Directory environment.
- Design and architecture experience with a global 2008R2 / 2016 Active Directory infrastructure, at a senior level.
- Knowledge of the internetworking of clients and Active Directory (name resolution, Kerberos NTLM Authentication, etc.)
- Powershell scripting
- understanding and troubleshooting of hardware issues and OS Server issues
- Experience with hyper-v or virtualizaton
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600