Job Title: Agile Coach (Team Level/SAFe)
Location: Charlotte, NC
The Agile Coach will work with executive leaders that span the organization to the portfolio level providing guidance around facilitating and leading an Agile transformation as well as providing consultation around organizational Agile practices/processes.
- Responsible for providing knowledge, architecture and expertise around enterprise Lean Agile processes while coaching leadership roles in the organization to successfully lead and manage concepts at the enterprise level.
- Individual contributor that coordinates and coaches executive leaders across an organization within the framework architecture of Agile methodology, specific to Scrum, Scrum Master skills, Lean and Kanban.
- Provides education, mentoring, strategy, and implementation of Agile methodologies within the technology and business departments
- Program/Portfolio Agile coach with Scaled Agile experience
- 2+ years of Agile coaching One or more Agile certifications (CSM, CSPO, CSP, PSM, PSPO) or SAFe certifications (SA, SP, SPC)
- Demonstrated experience in Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
- Prior delivery role (Product Manager, Scrum Master, Release Manager, Developer, Tester) highly desired
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.