Title: Android Developer
Location: 100% remote, must live in United States
Type: Permanent/ Direct Hire
Our client in the fintech/payments industry is in need of an Android Developer. They will be taking their mobile Android Application global. You will need 5+ years of experience working in the Android ecosystem and a strong familiarity with modern mobile architecture patterns like MVC and MVVM.
Qualifications for the Android Developer:
- Strong Java and Kotlin
- MVVM / MVC (architecture)
- Experience implementing popular libraries, like Retrofit, OkHttp, Gson, Jetpack, Picasso,Zxing, RxJava, MPAndroidChart, Espresso, Robolectric.
- Strong familiarity with Secure Coding Practices, including build obfuscation and implementation of encryption utilities, like HTTPS, TLS, Android KeyChain API.
- Experience implementing Encryption frameworks and working with common encryption utilities, like HTTPS, TLS, SHA-256, Android KeyChain API, Cipher Block Chaining.
- Bonus: Technical prowess integrating with third-party devices, like Watches, Heart
- Monitors, Security Systems, Payment Terminals.
**For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.