Primarily a front end role, bonus points for full stack + back end experience.
- 8+ years of software development experience – worked in both waterfall and agile process
- Atleast 5+ years’ experience in Angular which should be
hands-on working knowledge of Angular Framework with through knowledge of web markup, HTML, CSS development and UX concepts.
- Hands-on experience of integration RESTFUL apis within Angular.
- Experience working with Build tools (JIRA, Bit Bucket, Git, and Jenkins).
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and SDM model for CI/CD processes and associated tools
- The experience with gathering requirements and ability to quickly pick up new technology concepts.
- Experience writing technical designs and documenting technical functions
- Good knowledge on SOAPUI/Postman and Splunk tools.
- Experience working with Agile methodology, JIRA, and Scrum Teams and ability to deliver work in 2 weeks sprints
- Ability to work independently and within a distributed global team.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent debugging skills
- Working knowledge or knowledge of Mulesoft preferred.
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience in middleware technologies
- Experience working in large transaction based systems
- Experience of working on Linux/Unix operating systems (RedHat Linux)
- Experience in OpenShift or other containerized runtime environment