Location: Onsite Hybrid out of the Pennington NJ Office
Required Pay Scale: $70-75hr W2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
- Responsible for providing leadership, technical direction, and oversight to a team as they deliver technology solutions.
- Develops solutions and processes for delivering features based on their knowledge of design/architectural patterns and Agile/DevOps practices.
- Designs and develops and is accountable for feature delivery.
- Applies enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality.
- Ensures solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt.
- Responsible for compliance and security items and audit support at the team level. Acts as a liaison for production activities/issues.
- Works with Product Owner to ensure that product backlog/requirements are healthy, with clear acceptance criteria.
- Guides the team on work breakdown and execution.
- Plays a team lead role (as an individual contributor) and mentors the team.
- Guides team members with skills and practices (planning estimation, peer reviews and other engineering practices).
- Identifies skill and role gaps and works with Technology Manager to address them.
- Works with Technology Manager in creating resource contingency plans where required.
- 8-10 years of enterprise experience
- Angular, Angular 12
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600