7+ years of Build and Release Engineering experience
2+ years of experience in building continuous integration pipelines
Solid understanding and practical experience of software development life cycles, with particular emphasis on release engineering functions
Strong Python and Shell scripting experience
Highly efficient with continuous integration tool: Jenkins
Deep understanding of Git (bitbucket) and its different branching methods.
Experience with tools/frameworks like Bit Bucket and JIRA
Experience with MySql databases.
Experience with Kubernetes management services such as AWS Fargate, AWS EKS and AWS ECS
Experience with AWS (EC2, EB, S3), Docker, Linux
Experience with IAM, WAF, VPC, EC2, Route53, CloudWatch and CloudTrail
Experience integrating a wide variety of tools into a build pipeline, including static code analysis, testing tools, and performance analysis tools
• Scripting knowledge on Python, bash and shell and automation skills using these scripts.
• Knowledge in AWS Cloud and Cloud Orchestration Tools, Containerization Docker/Kubernetes
• Experience in RDS, DynamoDB
• Build and deploy using tools: CI/CD, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA and Confluence.
• Code in YAML, JSON, extensions configurations as when needed.
• Install apache on EC2, understand what a content switch is and adding new URLs to content switch
• Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools.
• AWS cli for troubleshooting, checking logs etc
• Experience working within an agile project management framework
• Strong knowledge of IP networking, DNS, load balancing and CDN’s
• Experience with Apache, NGINX or similar web servers