Business Analyst (HR Department)
Location: Atlanta, GA
MUST BE ON SITE
Duration: 1 year
Looking for an Onboarding Support Specialist to refine and manage the HR Services Delivery process for new hires, rehires and internal transfer. The role will support the flow of transactional updates from the Avature application tracking system to SuccessFactors Onboarding to the SAP HR system. This function will serve to primarily support the US based processing but will have touchpoint with all transaction globally.
• Lead and manage the activities of the Onboarding Support mailbox; serve as the subject matter expert; ensure processing efficiency and accuracy. Monitor daily system integrations between HR and on/off boarding system; research and resolve data integrity issues and file failures; create and maintain efficiencies by developing and processing data uploads whenever possible.
• Ensure all transactions are completed appropriately in the HR systems of record (SAP) for both US and international employees; answer questions and advise HR business partners on how to submit changes in the appropriate systems; resolve pay rate issues, and properly action Employee Self Service workflow transactions. Complete on-going review and analysis to promote automation and streamline processes. Ensure compliance; files for accuracy and timeliness; audit data entry of the processing team for accuracy and consistency.
• Maintenance of internal Standard Operating Processes for areas of responsibility. Establish and maintain methods and practices to facilitate communication and integration across key relationships to accomplish goals.
• Establish customer service standards for various customer channels including email, ServiceNow, and interface updates.
• Develop policies, procedures, and strategies to manage the end-to-end workflow of customer interactions including the written responses, timeliness of responses, resolution, and customer satisfaction
• Drive process improvement initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence and identify other business opportunities and/or improvements and initiatives
• Assist team members with resolving issues that arise with internal and external customers
• Improve customer service quality results by evaluating, and re-designing processes; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing potential changes
• Partner with HR leadership and related companies to identify business opportunities and/or improvements and initiatives to ensure the delivery of optimal services and products
Skills / experience that are a Plus
- Analyst, Communication, Oracle, Problem Solving, Programming
Absolute Must Haves:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an HR capacity processing transactions, reporting, and/or executing background check process or equivalent experience.
-High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of typical human resources policies and procedures
- Must have recent experience with SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0, SAP HR on premise solution Must be proficient in updating HR records in SAP HR via PA40 for new hires, rehires, and internal hires
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
Must have recent experience with SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0, SAP HR on premise solution Must be proficient in updating HR records in SAP HR via PA40 for new hires, rehires, and internal hires
• Knowledge of typical human resources policies and procedures
• Experience working cross functional
• High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Have good interpersonal and customer service skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
Prior Work Experience and Educational Requirements:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an HR capacity processing transactions, reporting, and/or executing background check process or equivalent experience.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.