Job Title: Business System Analyst – 401k or Brokerage
Location: Charlotte, NC
5-7 years of experience as a Business System Analyst driving large scale, end to end deliverables in the Financial Services space. Ability to see the holistic design of an initiative from requirement elaboration through architecture and implementation. Experienced technical, systems analyst required to drive complex deliverables in Institutional Retirement technology. Must have a track record of working as part of an agile team while focusing on the bigger picture for a deliverable to drive the overall design as well as team-level details.
- Provides technical & business systems and software support for modification, implementation, or conversion of business systems.
- Translates business needs into technical requirements and ensures all systems support and conform to business needs and specifications.
- Acts as liaison between business unit and software/hardware developers and vendors. Aware of business or function for which application or system is designed.
- Has the required domain knowledge, as applicable or brings other domain knowledge that improves the overall function of the business to team interface.
- Constantly looks for ways to improve the interaction with the business and the quality and speed of the requirements gathering and requirements build.
- Knowledge of 401(k) products and Equity Awards is a plus.
- Experience in Agile.
- Writing user stories using JIRA.
- Strong experience in Systems Analysis and SQL skills.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.