Cognitive Linguistic will be responsible for building and maintaining a model for a conversational AI virtual assistant to be able to accurately identify end user intent. The candidate will be responsible for the automation of updating the classifier periodically throughout development lifecycles.
- Candidate should be able to build and maintain solid validation sets to test against.
- Research, experiment, and recommend emerging machine learning algorithms to improve intent recognition.
- Collaborate with data scientists, UX researchers, and engineers to build out the “brain” of a virtual assistant.
- Develop tools and telemetry that can measure/monitor accuracy and performance.
Key Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with Python and predictive modeling
- Working knowledge with natural language processing and conversational interfaces.
- Experience using machine learning algorithms for data classification including linear SVN.
- Experience improving intent recognition of a data classification model.
- Experienced in DevOps and Agile methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with using version control technologies such as svn, git, or JIRA.
- Unique skillset in computational linguistics and technical experience