**Manager Notes** - 100% Remote Position.
- This person will be assisting the PM & BA on the same team
- Client facing role
- This group implements customized CRM solutions to customers around the world
- Veeva or Salesforce CRM experience needed (said Seibel may also work)
- Need Commercial Ops & Pharma/Life Sciences background
- Will be meeting with client stakeholders as well as multiple internal teams
Commercial Operations Lead
- Supports a portfolio of emerging biopharma customers post implementation.
- Meets with clients regularly to review and prioritize open cases, learn about new developments, plans, and projects for their business, and identifies opportunities for additional revenue and/or services to support customer initiatives.
- Acts as the clients advocate (voice of the client), champions their needs and provides operational oversite of their relationship with IQVIA while at the same time ensuring that IQVIA team needs are supported.
- Earns the clients trust by understanding and managing expectations and exceeding commitments.
- Leverages industry insights, experiences, and knowledge of commercial pharma sales operations business processes to establish credibility and become a trusted advisor.
- Is the single point of escalation for client issues with the IQVIA solutions they have purchased and/or service they receive from IQVIA in support of those solutions.
- Anticipates and communicates impacts and implications related to client operational initiatives.
- Is empowered to affect their clients experiences regularly and is accountable for their overall satisfaction with IQVIA and its products.
- Delivers on multiple priorities through strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Advocates and negotiates for both the clients and IQVIAs best interests.
- Exhibits a passion for service.
- Leads and influences with a calm, confident presence.
- Conducts courageous conversations when necessary.
Must Haves / Required Skills:
- Education: Bachelors degree in computer science, business administration, engineering, applicable science degree or similar
- Masters degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience working with customers in a service-related position
- 7+ years of experience with technology solutions supporting commercial pharma
- Demonstrated experience with commercial pharma sales operations business processes
- Knowledge of sales operations-based CRM solutions (experience with Veeva CRM or OCE Personal preferred)
- Ability to translate ideas and information into well thought out, clear and concise communications and presentations (both written and verbal)
- Flexibility with availability and ability to work off hours when needed