JOB TITLE: Communications Consultant
LOCATION: Westerville, OH-HYBRID
DURATION: 9 months contract with a potential extension or conversion
BENEFITS: Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits after 2 months, 401k after 6 months.
Open to US Citizens and Green Card Holders Only
Working with Pulp, Paper and Battery Manufacturing, this ideal candidate will be temporary support for the marketing communication needs of the Global Product Group. As a Marketing Communications Specialist, you will be a key player in creating, managing and/or reviewing programs, messages, materials and activities in support of the global strategy. The role holder is an enthusiastic team player, proactive and self-motivated, and is familiar with various marketing techniques and tools.
- Active understanding of industry to create, manage and review programs, messages and materials
- Implement assigned marketing communications activities through all available communications tools according to guidelines, directives and messaging
- Project manage product launch and material updates, coordinating with product management, agency, design and writing resources
- Demonstrate persistence in gaining the input and support from sales, operations and product management to drive the creation of such material
- Ensure consistent brand positioning and messages across product materials
- Help maintain marketing collaterals across portfolio
- Support execution of marketing communications plan
- Manage needs for events and conferences
- Create and manage a social media editorial calendar
- Manage global web pages and inside portal and retrieve and analyze stats, such as google analytics and social performance
- Organizing, auditing and maintaining images/illustrations foruse
- Proofing of all materials produced; writing as needed
- University’s degree preferably in journalism / communication / marketing / or related field
- Min 5+ years of experience in marketing communications, ideally in related B2B industries
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English with ability to explain technology in an easy and engaging way
- Business acumen expected to develop a deep understanding of the business and portfolio
- Self-starter who is collaborative, strong networker and team player
- Production design capabilities a plus (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.