Job Title: Data Management Project Manager (Charlotte Only)
Duration: 12-18 months
Location: Charlotte, NC
Required Pay Scale: $ 60- 63 hr w2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
- Trace upstream data lineage to sources using existing metadata where possible, mapping to conceptual Business Elements
- Develop DQ Dashboard with metrics along the supply chain, log identified issues in EDIM
- PM/Change management skills – develop project plan, communicate with stakeholders, etc
- Experience in a DATA ORGANIZATION
- data management skills, someone who can look at data flows and unwind it, find out who the stakeholders and players are
-experience with consumer, global markets, or wholesale banking products
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600