Large Energy Company in need of a Data Scientist! Fully remote!
- Apply statistical modeling or machine learning algorithms to optimize marketing efforts with respect to customer acquisition, retention, customer experience, and margin enhancement
- Lead and help develop more junior analysts
- Work with the marketing team to plan and analyze A/B tests
- Quantify the effects of various marketing levers
- Produce models that predict consumer behavior responses to various marketing levers
- Help executives monitor the pulse of the business by automating reports of key performance indicators
- Develop useful visualizations
- Translate, communicate, and present results and recommendations to a non-technical audience
Must Haves / Required Skills:
- 3+ years in statistical modeling and quantitative analysis in industry or full-time academic research.
You will work on Projects that apply statistical modeling or machine learning algorithms to optimize marketing efforts with respect to customer acquisition, retention, customer experience, and margin enhancement.
You will also be asked to translate complex business issues into achievable analytical learning objectives and actionable analytic projects.
Proficient in Python or R, have experience building predictive models, obtained graduate degree in STEM field and can translate information to a non-technical audience
Have you done any interesting analytics projects for fun? We would love to see them!