Matlen Silver has immeidate opportunities available for experienced Data Sourcing professionals. This role is remote for the foreseeable future, down the road will ahve some onsite work in Charlotte NC.
** We are unable to work C2C or provide sponsorship for these positions.
The Risk & Finance Data Quality Control Executive requires a Data Sourcing Manager. The role will report directly to the Head of Data Sourcing & Provisioning and will be primarily responsible for:
- Implementing the strategy for establishing, governing and driving adoption of Authoritative Data Sources (ADS) for Risk and Finance data domains.
- Documenting Data lineage, usage and flow of data across from the point of data capture through the lifecycle to data usage
- Managing relationships and liaise with business data stewards and technology ADS managers as a data management Subject Matter Expert for their assigned data domains
- Represent their assigned data domains and act as a secretary for Risk & Finance Data Design Authority that will govern the appointment of business data owners, certification of authorised sources, reviews and tracks exceptions to authorised source adoptions
- Supporting business & technology change programs and run the bank operations as a data management SME for their assigned data domains.
The identification, assessment and adoption of ADS are critical to establishing an efficient and scalable infrastructure. It ensures all business and IT projects are clear on where they are required to source the authoritative data sets to ensure they integrate efficiently with the enterprise and reduce technical debt, complexity and total cost of ownership data management skill set - resources will be performing data sourcing activities, figuring out where the right place to find data is, depending on the use case.
Someone with domain knowledge in Risk/Finance, or someone familiar with Global Banking/Markets products. Core skills/knowledge include data Management experience, financial services (preferably in RFT), and a data/operations background with Business Analysis Skills (stakeholder management/communication/requirements gathering etc). At least 5 of experience years - looking for strong analysis, someone we can throw a data problem at and have them analyze/come back at insights.
Looking for a strong data management skill set - resources will be performing data sourcing activities, figuring out where the right place to find data is, depending on the use case.
Someone with domain knowledge in Risk/Finance, or someone familiar with Global Banking/Markets products. Core skills/knowledge include data Management experience, financial services (preferably in RFT), and a data/operations background with Business Analysis Skills (stakeholder management/communication/requirements gathering etc). Looking for strong analysis, someone we can throw a data problem at and have them analyze/come back with insights.
• Demonstrable data expertise of Risk and Finance data domains such as Capital Data, Liquidity Data, US Financial Regulatory Reporting data, Compliance and Operational Risk data, Credit Risk data, Model Risk data and Enterprise Stress Testing (CCAR)
• Ability to understand complex data scenarios and present in a way that is easy to understand for a wide range of business, technology and data stakeholders using tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Experience working for a Risk and Finance organization as well as knowledge or Risk & Finance reporting and operations in a Tier 1 Financial Services organization
• Demonstrable experience delivering business outcomes and a strong people focus
• Experience in metadata management, data lineage, data architecture, data standards implementation, business architecture and management information reporting
• Demonstrable knowledge of financial services products and practices, preferably with more than 5 years’ experience in financial services.
• Strong aptitude for learning, change management, communication (written and verbal), stakeholder management skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
• Ability to build connections and work collaboratively across geographies and business units
• Understanding of data regulation and best practices in data management
• Experience with Markets and Banking business data and products.
• Experience with data catalogue tools (Ex. Collibra) and Data Visualization tools (Ex. Tableau)
• Experience in Authorized Data Source (ADS) manager organization or Data Steward Executive organization is a huge plus.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.