Job Title: Data System Analyst
Location: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Contract: 6 months +CTH
- Responsible for collating and verifying data from multiple sources, assisting with the implementation of data software storage systems, and executing data transfers.
- Designing databases to support business processes by defining data attributes, relationships among data elements, and rules for manipulating data.
- Recommending changes to existing data storage methods or developing new solutions as needed
- Creating reports based on data collected from internal or external sources.
- Collecting, storing, organizing, and maintaining data in databases, spreadsheets, or other electronic formats.
- Reviewing data for accuracy and completeness before it is used.
- On critical customer facing applications confirming the attributes used are as required for the US market.
- Performing regular data integrity and quality audits.
- Prepared to load/edit product information in data bases as required to complete two major projects.
- 5+ years of experience with demonstrated skills in business system data base organization, organization with workload prioritization, communication (written and verbal), self-motivation, and works well with others.
- expert knowledge of data storage systems, and a meticulous approach to information verification.
- Expert knowledge of excel, SQL DB, power automate, SAP
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.