Job Title: Datastage Developer w/ Hadoop
Duration: 12 – 18 months
Location: Remote then Jacksonville, FL
(Remote to Start due to Covid-19)
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to W2 candidates***
***US Citizens or Green Card holers only***
- Need a Datastage Developer with good UNIX scripting and debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Data analysis/ Documentation expertise.
- Development expertise in IBM DataStage, Hadoop, AUTOSYS, TOAD, UNIX scripting and debugging.
- DataStage Experience with Hadoop/HIVE/SQL.
- Strong ETL Design and development skills. Deep expertise on ETL architecture and solutions providing experience.
- Experience using Source Code and Version Control Systems like Bitbucket, Git.
- Must be able to write own sql queries.
- Any design or architect experience be great!
- Any experience with Autosys and Toad would be amazing as well but not must have.
- Ideally want someone with Hadoop dev skills.
- Must have experience working in Agile environment.
* Financial Services industry experience
* Previous BofA experience
**For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.