Join the DataStage Administration team with a good understanding of Administration activities including but not limited to IIS installation and configuration of IIS suite of products on Linux environment, preferably 11.7* version.
• As part of the IIS administrator team, should be able to provide user access, Database connectivity, provide support for patching activities and assist with code deployments and WebSphere support.
• Perform IIS patch installation and migration activities.
• Experience in integrating Grid toolkit and Platform LSF with IIS
• Experience with other IIS Product components like Information Analyzer, Information Governance Catalog, ISD and most preferably DataStage/QualityStage
• Strong experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting DataStage jobs, adhering to ETL best practices and issue resolution.
• Experience in UNIX shell scripting to automate any general admin, application backup and recovery tasks.
• Good understanding of High Availability, Disaster Recovery activities and cluster concepts.
• Excellent communication skills and be able to handle IIS environments independently and with minimal supervision.
• Adapt to any changes and be able to grasp business requirement and strategies of the team.
• Self-motivated and a strong team player.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.