Job Title: L3 Production Support Engineer
Client: Major Bank
Salary: Negotiable for the right person
Location: Dallas, Charlotte, or Richmond.
Job Summary: Seeking a DevOps Support Engineer with an SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) background who can perform Production Support and deployment functions on our CICD support team
- MUST HAVE PRODUCTION OR APP SUPPORT EXPERIENCE
- URBAN CODE OR URBAN DEPLOY
- LINUX AND WINDOWS
- DEVOPS AND CI/CD TOOOLSET SUPPORT
- Contact: [email protected]
- 1. Production Support/Application Support background meaning they need to have worked within an operations team;
- Devops/CICD experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Openshift, XLR, Sonarcube
- Well rounded experience with Linux AND Windows
- Containerization experience with Kubernetes or Openshift; They need this to deploy and help with release management
- Some experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk, Appdynamics, Sitescope to help monitor applications.
- Understanding of middle tier of application such as Apache Tomcat
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.