W2 ONLY - REMOTE - Please no C2C. US/GC Only
- Client is seeking an experienced Senior Digital Analyst to support digital analytics across all of its brands.
- They are proud to provide electricity and energy services to millions of retail customers — including homes, small and large businesses, manufacturing facilities, government entities and institutions across Texas. Client is backed by one of the nation’s largest power producers. They owns and operates more than 24,000 megawatts of generation capacity, including 11,000 megawatts of capacity in Texas.
- The Senior Digital Analyst is responsible for analyzing web and mobile app data, contributing to a brand’s strategy involving acquisition and retention, designing, implementing, monitoring, testing, and reporting on analytics. They will be using web tools such as Adobe Analytics, Test & Target, Adobe Mobile Services, and Google Analytics to support all facets of the decision-making platform. They will demonstrate the ability to work independently, drawing conclusions from complex data sets and communicating test results clearly to executives, manager and associates.
- ** Note this is not a marketing analyst position.
- Deliver insights, manage and support site optimization efforts using Adobe Analytics, Test & Target, Adobe Audience Manager, and Adobe Launch? proactively analyze brands for areas of opportunities and actionable recommendations
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish KPIs and related metrics for new products, site enhancements and site redesigns
- Provide strategic recommendations and support to business, marketing, IT, and UX initiatives that involve testing? provide business case support for web/mobile app projects related to digital analytics
- Interface and collaborate with business and marketing managers to provide digital analytics support for web strategies and initiatives
- Perform quantitative analysis of digital analytics data, acquisition and retention performance, other site metrics, and more.
- Design, Implement, and Test analytics via Adobe Analytics on web, mobile app, and “offline” or disjointed analytics data using and following a standardized SDR
- Train and consult junior folks and keep up with the latest Adobe Analytics, Target, Launch, and AAM releases and features
- Administer Adobe Analytics and Test & Target and troubleshoot with internal users and analytics team
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2+ years in digital analytics with ideally 3-5+ years of combined experience in digital analytics, consulting, web/mobile app analytics, metrics, and optimization based on analytics, however candidates with a strong and provable analytics passion of any experience level will be considered.
- Experience in developing and maintaining business reports, performing ad hoc analysis, and delivering business recommendations? Experience working with and reporting on digital analytics, financial/business reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree – emphasis on business analysis, project management, marketing, communications, or information systems
- Master’s Degree heavily preferred in business administration, analytics, or marketing
- Adobe Analytics experience required
- 2+ years minimum Adobe Analytics Experience specifically required. Ideal candidate would have 3+ years minimum of total analytics experience with 2+ being with Adobe Analytics.
- Strong experience creating adobe based processing rules and classifications
- Proven ability to administer Adobe, create report suites and design SDR’s
- Proven ability in understanding key analytics topics related to adobe analytics such as evars.
- Expertise in creating complex dashboards with sales funnels, flow paths, etc…
- Expertise in product string tracking and in general complex Adobe concepts such as classification
- Required ability to read basic HTML
- Ability to work independently to meet multiple project deadlines? handle multiple tasks – switching priorities and focus as needed
- Ability to learn new software and concepts quickly? ability to learn and adapt to evolving conditions and fluid requirements
- Passion for detail with a track record demonstrating initiative, drive and quality output
- Excellent oral, organizational and written communication skills? troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong and demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
- Highly organized, creative and attentive to detail? able to manage, prioritize and bring to completion multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive, and ability to work proactively and independently
- Knowledge of or experience with at least one: CMS, AAM, AES, Google Analytics, or Adobe Test and Target
- Experience with Adobe Audience Manager and/or Google Analytics is a huge plus but not a substitute for the required Adobe Analytics experience.