Role: Digital Product Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC. Position is fully remote for now, transitioning to hybrid when office reopens.
Duration: 3 months and then either an extension or convert to perm.
Overall Experience: 10+ years
Rate: Up to $125/hr
- Prior Digital Product Manager/Owner experience.
- Five + years of professional Digital Product Management experience, with a focus on building digital experiences. Experience creating new digital products from the ground up.
- Experience working in and Agile / Scrum environment.
- Effectively able to manage ambiguity and changing requirements/ approach.
- Works collaboratively with UX, Tech and business partners to define and shape the digital financial tools experience.
- Participates as part of lean, autonomous, multidisciplinary product team that owns application design, development, testing and operations.
- Develops, manages and implements digital product backlog and roadmap.
- Prepares and present executive-level summaries on progress, KPIs, Voice of Customer trends and roadmaps to ensure prioritization with company strategy.
- Cogently presents strategy and content recommendations to partners across the organization, including senior and executive level management.
- Participates in daily/weekly routines with the team (stand ups, planning, refinement).
- Leverages website performance data and industry trends to recommend and lead enhancements to site merchandising, content, features and tools.
- Balances a sales and service minded approach to create incremental business value while ensuring compliance with brand standards and industry regulations.
- Triages production issues with business and technology partners to ensure swift and satisfactory resolution with minimal impact to users and the business.
- Remains engaged in all steps of the enhancement and sprint process, including business validation/testing and participation in regularly scheduled technology releases.