Job Title: Electrical Design Engineering Lead
Location: Nashville, TN (Onsite)
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: 90K starting
- QA/QC – Data Integrity as they relate to Electrical Design & Vault environment
- Oversee and/or manage AutoCAD Electrical data to coordinate multiple disciplines on projects
- Oversee and/or directly collaborate and communicate with other Technical Services departments to deliver and/or manage Electrical design data.
- Manage Contract and Teammates Electrical CAD personnel to ensure projects are completed correctly and on time
- Assist with the preparation of BFUSA’s Digital Standards—specifically AutoCAD Electrical
- Continued development of “best practices” for digital technologies as they relate to Electrical Design research and development of ACADE standards and processes
- Assures Standards are used for all internal projects and with outside vendors
- Assists in Developing and Maintain a companywide AutoCAD Electrical Training Program
- Travel to plants to support Electrical Design Projects and or training as needed
- Visits plants to study processes, consult with personnel and make recommendations
- Serves as consultant to management and plants on technical problems
- Bridge the AutoCAD Electrical technology with successful business outcomes such as ongoing commissioning processes, long-term maintenance, error reporting, Bill Of Materials integration with ERP systems, etc.
- Evaluate project team development; identify areas requiring further skill development
- 2 Year degree in Electrical Design, Engineering, Mechatronics or Equivalent plus 5 years hands-on experience in the Electrical Automation and Control Design
- Experience with Software and Hardware Programming using AutoCAD Electrical Software
- Passion to discover and research cutting edge tech and apply it in the Rubber processing world
- Organized and Self-motivated
- Proficient with public speaking, presentations and training
- 5+ years electrical design, engineering or design experience plus 10 years of experience
- Experience with 3D printing technology
- Java, C++, C#, Python or other programing languages a plus
- Experience with any of the following Autodesk software’s a plus: AutoCAD Electrical, Inventor, Revit, Navisworks, or Vault
If you are interested please respond to this posting or you can contact me directly at [email protected], (513)493-0395.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.