Job Title: Electronic Test Proctor
Duration: 3 plus months
Location: ONSITE in Everett, WA
Required Pay Scale: $20.00/hour
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
Electronic Test Proctor needed to support electronic testing for manufacturing certifications. A qualified candidate will have their GED or HS Diploma, good customer service and computer literacy. This is a great opportunity for a University student, entry level, or someone looking to re-enter the job market.
The role is onsite in Everett, WA and will have a flexible work schedule with shiftwork. Travel to other locations in WA state will be required, with mileage reimbursement.
- Adaptability and responsiveness to client requirements and requests for assistance.
- Maintaining assigned testing area’s schedules, equipment, communications and risks/constraints.
- Monitoring testing area by checking-in all participants, enforcing compliance guidelines within testing environment, replenishing classroom supplies, conducting pre-requisites and pre-work checks and post-session room cleanup.
- Providing status updates to the Delivery Services Manager weekly, or more frequently, if necessary.
- Escalating any issues to the Delivery Services Manager in a timely manner.
- Staying abreast of content requirements in the agreed subject matter areas.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Minimum of one year of experience in customer service.
- Technical aptitude with PC, able to help login and navigate through a variety of software applications, including Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Strong customer service skills.
- GED, High School Diploma at the minimum
- Qualified candidates MUST be open to a flexible work schedule (support clients 24/7) and willing/able to support all Puget Sound locations: Everett, Seattle and Renton.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600