Job Title: Enterprise Architect (Hybrid Setup)
Locations: Coral Springs, Wilmington, Berkeley Heights, Omaha, Columbus
Duration: 6 month, Contract to hire
What does a great Enterprise Architect do?
An Enterprise Architect within the Global Issuer organization is laser-focused on go-to-market solution strategy for key industries, complex capture and RFP response activities, and development of new solution integration concepts that position us for large-scale processing environments, including implementation and System Integration pursuits.
You will be operating at a strategic level, identifying technology solutions that meet business requirements, defining and describing those solutions and solution requirements, and providing specifications for solutions management and delivery. Put simply, this role is a great fit if you enjoy figuring out the best possible way of bringing together business need and technological solutions.
More detailed responsibilities include:
• Thought leadership in the sales and hand-off to delivery of complex solutions encompassing multiple products and services, involving a clear strategy for product integration
• Influence product development senior management on enterprise-level innovation roadmap strategy
• Assist Product Leaders with business guidance, consultative direction, and knowledge development
• Solution leadership on complex, supporting RFPs requiring collaboration and input from multiple client divisions
• Develop design specifications, infrastructure diagrams and other system-related information.
• Maintain and/or obtain a detailed level of knowledge on company solutions, products and services.
• Reduce time to revenue by managing pre-to-post sales handoff to implementations.
• Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
• Engage extensively with development teams, related enterprise/software architects, business analysts, etc.
• Apply extensive analytical skills to address the needs of corporate strategy, understand technology specifics, understand how different parts of the business operation are connected and how business processes achieve goals.
• 10+ years of experience in large-scale IT system development, design and implementation, involving demonstrated project management, resource management, business analysis and leadership skills. Familiar with functions of hardware, software, and network systems
• 3+ years of experience in, technical support, implementation, and/or product development with strong consultative and strategic sales support skill sets
• Strong understanding of modern data, software and cloud practices. Knowledge in mainframe operations is preferred.
• Must have experience in Domain driven design; preferred in cloud, data and micro services architecture
• Bachelor’s degree