Job Title: Enterprise Architect W2+Onsite (USC/GC ONLY)
Duration: 7/26/2024 – contract to hire
Location: (Omaha, NE or Berkeley Heights, NJ)
Required Pay Scale: $80-$90
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
Work Authorization: USC or GC holders only
Tech stack: AS400, .Net, Java, “commercial off the shelf technologies,” SQL server, Oracle, DB2, Mongo, Cassandra
Responsible for designing and implementing information systems which will support the output enterprise infrastructure. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems will be secure from the start, remove technical debt and will be effectively integrated with current applications. Ensures that all systems are working to support current and future performance requirements and offers support to application development department regarding new technologies and system requirements. Has thorough knowledge of infrastructure, networking, output (print and plastic production), application programming, and web and software applications.
More detailed responsibilities include:
• Thought leadership in the sales and hand-off to delivery of complex solutions encompassing multiple products and services, involving a clear strategy for product integration
• Influence product development senior management on enterprise-level innovation roadmap strategy
• Assist Product Leaders with business guidance, consultative direction, and knowledge development
• Solution leadership on complex, supporting RFPs requiring collaboration and input from multiple divisions
• Develop design specifications, infrastructure diagrams and other system-related information.
• Maintain and/or obtain a detailed level of knowledge on company solutions, products and services.
• Engage extensively with development teams, related enterprise/software architects, business analysts, etc.
• Apply extensive analytical skills to address the needs of corporate strategy, understand technology specifics, understand how different parts of the business operation are connected.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
• 10+ years of experience in large-scale IT system development, design and implementation, involving demonstrated project management, resource management, business analysis and leadership skills. Familiar with functions of hardware, software, and network systems
• 3+ years of experience in Front end/ UI architecture and product development with strong consultative and strategic sales support skill sets
• 3+ years of architecting solutions on modern tech stack leveraging microservices, cloud and data using domain driven design techniques.
• Must have modern technology stack experience in Java based microservices preferred with Kafka for event streaming.
• Experience with architecting a unified digital platform across web/ mobile spanning card-based payments, digital banking platforms, core banking and merchant solutions.
• Preferred financial industry experience.
• Preferred mainframe experience.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, emotional intelligence, with the ability to listen, advise, empathize, and explain to varied audiences, at all levels.
• Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to see the connections between layers of business operations
• Bachelor’s degree
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600