Financial Services IT Business Analyst
Duration: 12-18 Months
Location: Hybrid Onsite in Jersey City NJ, Pennington NJ, Charlotte NC, or Plano TX
Required Pay Scale: $53.00 - $55.00/hr W2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
Applies technical knowledge in determining integration requirements for Climate Risk Database. Serves as the liaison between product owners and development teams to elicit requirement deliverables for product design through interviews and workshop meetings with subject matter experts, product owners, and stakeholders. Captures detailed requirements and creates high level design documentation, activity workflows, business data dictionaries and data mapping documents. Coordinates the collaboration between various teams to support application development using best practices in AGILE methodologies. Conducts regular analysis, through data visualization and SQL Querying, to draw business-relevant conclusions and accurately communicate findings and possible solutions. Evaluates, tests, and recommends enhancement opportunities. Works under minimal supervision on developing creative solutions. IT degree preferred with a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
Business Analyst (Domain Experts)
End to End UI
MS SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis and/ or Requirements documentation
- 3+ years of experience working with clients or stakeholder groups to resolve issues and design solutions
- 2+ years in an environment with heavy data analysis
- Basic SQL Skills; able to create and run SQL scripts using TOAD.
- Exposure to workflow management applications
- Exposure to the Risk and Compliance domains
- 1 year of experience working in an Agile development environment
- Participation in User Acceptance Testing for at least two projects, including test script creation, execution and defect validation.
- Experience working directly with developers to communicate/interpret business requirements
- Ability to explain the logic behind their analysis and express ideas clearly and concisely
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with writing documentation in Confluence Wiki
- Experience with JIRA workflow management
- Effective written communication skills, with experience in writing Epics & Stories in an Agile environment as well as HLD, LLD design documents
- Effective verbal communication skills; experience with facilitating meetings with executives, technical personnel and/ or Business SMEs
Familiarity with Informatica, Oracle, Distribute
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600