JOB TITLE: HR Generalist-ATL-W2
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA Onsite
DURATION: 1-year contract
BENEFITS: Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits after 2 months, 401k after 6 months.
Open to US Citizens and Green Card Holders Only
Support required from contractors will include: Fielding phone calls and emails from internal customers, data entry and updates in scheduling systems, and partner with current Centralized Services team to ensure FMLA policy and procedure adherence.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to maintain excellent customer service skills and demonstrates a high level of professionalism towards all customers
• Written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with empathy and professionalism
• Must be willing work a varied schedule that includes evenings nights weekends and holidays
• Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal customers
• Role requires candidates to have computer skills and comfort with navigating web-based and airline specific software applications, email, instant messaging, and internet searches.
• A passion for serving the needs of others.
• Excellent dependability, the ability to handle stressful situations, flexibility in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to learn and react quickly.
• Previous HR and/or benefits/leave experience preferred
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.