Must Haves / Required Skills:
- International payroll/PECI experience required
- Advanced Level knowledge of Workday integration tools (Studio, EIB, Connectors, Document Transformation) as well as reporting calculated fields.
Fiserv is seeking a motivated individual that thrives in a fast paced, diverse working environment. You will be responsible for new integration development within Workday. You will own the full integration development life cycle that includes requirements gathering, design, build, test, deploy and maintain. In addition to new integration requests, the position includes providing ongoing technical support and maintenance of existing integrations. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with top talent and who is looking for an excellent opportunity to get involved with multiple HRIS projects with no limits to what they can accomplish.
As a HRIS Workday Integration Developer you can look forward to:
- Developing and maintaining integration lifecycle, best practices and roadmap
• Driving process and system efficiencies to promote data integrity and ensure delivery of accurate data
• Working directly with internal customers and third-party vendors to provide technical support, research, troubleshoot, and resolve integration issues in a timely manner
• Managing tasks proficiently, efficiently and with full accountability for results
• Partnering with HRIS team members to develop consistent and standardized processes and services across HRIS team
• Ensuring that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls
• Leading Human Resource technology project teams in accordance with established project management methodologies, conduct unit testing, create test plans and oversee end user testing
• Partnering with HR colleagues to identify impact of projects across other HR functions
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.