Job Title: IAM Analyst/Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC or Jersey City, NJ
Resource will act as the conduit between the technical IAM teams and business for technical Identity & Access Management requirements. Need to have a technical background in IAM. Interfaces with GIS (Global Information Security) and internal teams to ensure IAM compliance through technical requirements. Need experience in the financial services sector.
- Responsible for translating the requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for that solution and describing it through the set of architecture and design documents.
- Those documents are then used by the rest of the development team to implement the solution.
- The process of defining architecture by the solutions architect often involves selection of the most appropriate technology for the problem being solved, impact assessment as well as technical and operational feasibility.
- Also, Responsible for developing the high-level strategy to solve business problems. Ensure solutions adhere to enterprise standards.
- May be aligned to an applications or a technology stack.
- Ideally the resource will have experience/knowledge with Identity Access Management (IAM) - permissions and entitlements as they relate to the applications.
- We need someone with great communication skills and an amicable personality who can interface with all levels of stakeholders.
- Key skills/knowledge: Identity Access Management (IAM) for applications; Written and Oral communication skills; Understanding of application architecture
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.