Location: Hybrid Onsite 3 days a week out of Roseland NJ or Alpharetta GA
Required Pay Scale: $50-55hr W2 **C2C Available Summary
Act as the key interface between the IAM team, Business users, IAM stakeholders and the project manager they gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with IAM team Business users IAM stakeholders to finalize the requirements. This role also requires to perform some user acceptance testing to validate the solution.
You will provide support with respect to requirements gathering, project management, implementation, and process mapping of an Identity Management System. You will be working in an exciting, evolving ecosystem of Digital, IT and processes with real impact
To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult IAM concepts to non-technical users. Working with IAM team identify and document requirements and solutions the implement IAM best practices.
IAM Analyst Responsibilities:
• Evaluating IAM processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and participate in developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of IAM processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IAM process advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of the requirement analysis efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with IAM stakeholders IAM team, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Understanding of API's and custom connectors since this person will be writing the technical requirements around these items for the dev team.
• Create low-level design and runbooks
• Good technical understanding of the integration process between IAM and other systems which includes troubleshooting upstream and downstream applications, data mapping, data transformation, and data validation
• Participate in projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and IAM team.
• Working with Project managers monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field. Certified in PMI-PBA or related certifications, preferred
• Good understanding of Project management and Agile process
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis in IAM
• Must have experience working as BA in standing up large scale green field IAM programs with product such as SailPoint Syvient or related enterprise level IAM tools
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills adhering to IAM best practices.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills with IAM as expertise area.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at [email protected] // 908-393-8600