Job Title: Implementation Project Specialist
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Benefits: medical. vision and dental. We also offer 401k after 6 months for US Citizen and Greencard holders ONLY (not for sponsorship at this time)
Must Be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
What does a great Implementation Project Specialist do?
- The Client Implementation Project Specialist (IPS) plays a meaningful role in the delivery of our solutions to our new and existing client base. This includes partnering with multiple teams within the organization and external clients in leading key activities to ensure the installation process is completed on time and in accordance with client requirements.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as primary project contact for clients and internal groups.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation working with internal resources and external customers.
- Provide continuous project feedback and status updates to key stakeholders.
- Develop project plans and related task lists as necessary, update plans accordingly.
- Work with client to determine parameter settings and key parameters into proprietary databases.
- Manage multiple implementation tasks with other internal groups to ensure project completion in accordance with client requirements.
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships and manage expectations with respect to live dates and other key timelines.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation and procedures identified throughout the project relating to new product/feature functionality.
- Provide occasional after hour support of client implementations.
- Work with project managers and project teams to ensure internal project audit points are managed and tracked.
- Develop and maintain consistent standards for project status reporting for internal and external purpose.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 3+ years of proven project management experience, the ability to manage and drive multiple efforts simultaneously, with a focus on implementation excellence.
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills and be able to effectively multitask, facilitate issue resolution, and will require extreme attention to detail.
- Experience utilizing Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new systems and information.
Preferred Qualifications for consideration:
- Previous EFT/financial industry experience is preferred, along with heart and positive mental attitude.
- Project Management Certification
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.