JO Title: IS Infrastructure Analyst
Duration: 1 year contract
Location: Memphis Tennessee 38120
****CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AS400 AND/OR MAINFRAME EXPERIENCE.
* 2nd shift 3pm to 11pm.
* 3rd shift 11 p.m. - finish 700 a..m.
* Tuesday through Saturday (days may vary)
* Associates degree in Computer Technology or equivalent experience.
* 3 - 5 years experience in an Enterprise environment. (Mainframe, I570, Sun, Intel and automated scheduling);
* Strong working knowledge of MIS Operating system and related subsystems (AS400, TSO, VPS, JES, CICS, TCPIP, TMON, Control-M, and Control-O).
* Scheduling knowledge is a plus.
* Excellent customer service skills;
* Working knowledge of IT terminology;
* Good written and oral communication skills;
* Professional representation of Global Technology at different organizational levels.
* Ensures all daily scheduled computer production work is completed accurately; Daily monitoring of computer platforms;
* Troubleshoot operational issues as 1st level support and notify appropriate support personnel for problem resolution;
* Record all trouble ticket issues/incidents and provide follow-up to customers.
* Provide 1st level helpdesk support after normal business hours;
* Ensures all problems and issues reported to computer operations are recorded in the Incident reporting log for review or action by Operations or IT Management.
* 1st level support of online business applications insuring 24x7 availability.
Talented and focused Computer Operator to monitor our computer systems. The ability to analyze common issues and take steps to reduce or elim1nate them, collaborate with other IT personnel and seek help from supervisors to develop relevant solutions. Applicants should be ready to quickly troubleshoot hardware and software problems. The Computer Operator should also possess great verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to learn everything about our computer system.