Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Newark, DE or Addison, TX
Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit.
Manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project and/or organizationally aligned as direct reports. Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution.
- Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses;
- Obtain and align resources to key project roles
- establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied
- Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project.
- Ability to communicate clearly and navigate at all levels in the organization
- Executive reporting and presentation skills
- Highly organized with critical thinking abilities at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Agile Scrum Master skills
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.