Job Title: Lead .NET Developer
Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire
Location: Parsippany, NJ ONSITE
Required Pay Scale: $62.00/hr for contract, $125,000/annum converted salary
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years experience with Microsoft.NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, MVC, Web APIs.
- 2+ years lead expeirence
- Experience in working with ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Dapper.
- Experience in working with SOAP, REST/ RESTful Services, JSON, XML.
- Experience in micro-service architecture.
- Experience with databases like SQL Server, Oracle, No SQL.
- Strong understanding of development patterns and SOLID principles.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming.
- Experience with source control like TFS, GitHub, build processes, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with containerized application development such as Docker.
- Experience in working on Azure DevOps.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams.
- Able to train peers, software engineers and support team members.
- Able to work in our office in Parsippany, NJ.
- Eligible to work in US without sponsorship
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer related field.
- Able to Travel to customer sites.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600