Job Title: Loan IQ Analyst
Duration:12 – 18 months
Location: Charlotte, NC (Remote to Start due to Covid-19)
No C2C option. Sponsorship is not available.
Job Summary: Provide analytical and technical support for LoanIQ applications. Role requires strong application support background. Ideal candidate will be viewed as a Application subject matter expert. The position requires the ability to communicate complex functional and technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial and vendors. The position requires on-call support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application problems related to LoanIQ.
- Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills
- Takes part in production support rotation, and responding and resolving production problems
- May provide coaching and mentoring for other associates
- Will work under minimal supervision
- Must have LoanIQ experience
- Must also have some application support or production support experience
**For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.