Job Title: LoanIQ Analyst
Duration: 12 - 18 months
Location: Charlotte, NC
Required Pay Scale:$65 - $70/hr W2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
The candidate will work as an application support analyst supporting multiple Credit applications. Responsibilities include:
• Proactively monitor and manage the production environment.
• Responsible for Incident management and conducting proper problem follow-up.
• Troubleshoot and resolve application problems including but not limited to job failures, feed management, monitoring etc
• Maintain/Create documentation of support policies and procedures
• A track record of working with data feeds and interfaces for large scale enterprise applications
• Understanding of the business processes supported by the system.
• Support application releases, implementations, upgrades, and/or changes into the environment.
• Ensuring continuity and quality by owning the resolution of issues across platforms. Tracking progress and escalating as appropriate unless resolution reached.
• Maintaining a knowledge base of known defects and issues, process, techniques etc
• Takes part in production support rotation, and responding and resolving production problems
• Weekend or after hours work is required to support critical business initiatives such as application deployments (Pre Post activities), infrastructure changes, Industry-wide tests, or Disaster Recovery tests.
• Build strong partnership with Development, Infrastructure and platform teams
- LoanIQ experience
- Enterprise experience
- Application support or production support experience
- Good problem solving skills
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600