6 months with possibilty of extension - W2
Location: Candidates must be located in Atlanta, GA, Omaha, NE, or Coral Springs, FL or be willing to relocate to one of these sites.
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits after 2 months, 401k after 6 months
Open to US Citizens and Greencard Holders Only
As a Senior Application Analyst, you can look forward to
- Developing program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Performance tuning and testing of mainframe code, troubleshooting performance problems, preparing code for deployment and finishing all vital Waterfall SDLC documentation.
- Writing code, programs, tests, and analyzes new application software.
- Working on online and batch applications that support credit card processing.
- Writing and modifies COBOL programs to process data to fund and bill merchants.
- Unit testing program changes using DB2, JCL, PROCs and test VSAM and flat files.
- Providing recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Developing customized solutions within the platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Interacting with Product Managers, Project Managers, GIO (Global Infrastructure Operations) resources and Client/Partner IT resources to collaborate on projects.
- Consulting with users, to determine software or system functional specifications.
- Attending meeting and conference calls to review the business requirements document.
- Designing and developing computer systems or programs, based on user defined requirements.
- Creating high level and detailed design documents that support credit card processing projects.
- Presenting design documents via TEAMS meeting to the business for sign off.
- Developing mainframe applications for the North Repository system.
- Providing leadership, supervision and coaching for a specific project.
- Delivering project documents, HLD, DDD, timelines, I-plans to the project manager.
- Adhering to established standards and consults with senior managers on technology solutions.
- Responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
- Will be part of the on-call rotation to handle issues that could occur with the application such as job abends.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8 years of experience in COBOL, JCL, CA7, and VSAM
- 8 years of mainframe experience in IBM JCL and utilities, COBOL, REXX, EasyTrieve.
- Experience with VSAM and DB2 databases/structures.
- Experience with Endevor, CA7, File Master, Dispatch, View, UniTech and Remedy utilities.
- Experience with MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Diner's International merchant acquiring; settlement balancing and error processing.
- Experience with the Waterfall Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) • Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in merchant system and credit card processing integration services.
- Experience in settlement, interchange, and authorization targets for application modifications.
- Experience working with or for Merchant Acquirers, Payment Processors or ISOs.
- Exposure to common Merchant Acquirer Information Security concepts and practices.
- Have functional-Technical knowledge of payment authorization, fraud detection systems and smart routing applications.
- Experience with payment ecommerce systems, payments gateways and payment processors.