Responsible for managing and implementing sponsorship and community marketing campaign deliverables that support Texas retail business goals and objectives. Responsible for liaising between marketing teams, sponsorship/community partners and creative teams to coordinate the execution of marketing collateral and ensure communication flows effectively. Assists in sponsorship and community marketing campaign management by creating project briefs for individual campaign assets, project managing creation of campaign assets, providing status updates to stakeholders, escalating project/campaign issues to manager, and maintaining scope of projects within campaign. Must be willing to support offsite sponsorship and community activations and events. Must be able to think strategically and provide solutions that are in line with business objectives and priorities.
• Support the development and execution of integrated sponsorship and community activation programs working cross-functionally with key stakeholders to measure and deliver on program objectives.
• Work closely with broader marketing teams, sponsorship/community partners and agency partners to ensure collaboration and execution of impactful programs building brand awareness and consideration, driving business goals.
• Support sponsorship activation programming and logistics, including experiential events as needed. This includes coordination and management of onsite staff as well as logistics for set-up, premiums distribution, etc.
• Support the broader community marketing team and lead special projects as necessary. This will include time offsite for community and volunteer events.
• Manage assigned projects and the workflow of daily project details in close coordination with the marketing and creative teams.
• Collaborate with the broader marketing teams and external agencies to ensure 360 integration of sponsorship messaging across multiple consumer touch points - including digital, social, broadcast, print, video and experiential.
• Create project and campaign briefs that specifically identify the objective and describe the request
• Organize and lead the activities of cross-functional teams to ensure timeliness of campaign completion
• Work with the creative team to produce creative that is on strategy, on target and in brand