Title: MFA Security Engineer
Duration: 12 months contract with conversion to FTE
Our client in the financial services space is in need of an MFA Security Engineer with experience in tier 3 troubleshooting and integrating enterprise applications with IAM/PAM products. You will be
Qualifications for the MFA Security Engineer.
- 4 to 6 years of Cyber Security Experience - specific experience in MFA technologies from OneSpan, RSA, Idaptive, OATH, FIDO as well as MFA chaining and Zero Trust
- Technical competency in performing token platform production support for products such as RSA SercurID, OneSpan/VASCO, etc.
- Ability to code in order to support automation and upkeep of platform as well as integration into other applications and platforms; creating a API wrappers, etc
- Creating application conversions, interfaces, maintenance
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, including executive management, as well as with technology staff.
- Comfortable with interfacing directly with end users as required on select escalations
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]