Job Title: Middleware Engineer/Administrator
Duration: 12 months
Location: Jersey City, NJ or Charlotte, NC or Plano, TX or Jacksonville, FL (hybrid in office 3 days a week)
Required Pay Scale: $65-70/hr W2 (Cannot subcontract or C2C)
Matlen Silver is actively recruiting for a Middleware Administrator Consultant to work for our global banking client providing middleware administration duties for various systems and platforms, end-to-end, including WebSphere, jBoss, Apache, and IBM HTTP Server. This role will work a hybrid in office model requiring 3 days a week onsite in either Jersey City, NJ, Charlotte, NC, Plano, TX, or Jacksonville, FL.
- Delivering middleware enterprise projects and regulatory legislative initiatives
- Ensuring production stability from an ongoing support standpoint
- Ensuring middleware platforms are patched with the most current version of software, helping to manage risk to the customer
- Providing WebSphere Application Server administration that includes server installation, configuration, performance tuning and production support
- Working with customers (application teams and/or testing teams) on a daily basis and providing WebSphere support
- Designing WebSphere infrastructure and WebSphere topology design for high availability and failover capability
- Providing technical consultation to other team members and their supported areas
- Communicating with business partners at an enterprise level; Interfacing with internal customers and external vendors for consultation at various points of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Executing production changes for Bank integrated and regulatory releases with precision.
- 5-7 years of professional IT experience
- WebSphere / jBoss / IBM Http Server / Apache Middleware administration.
- Knowledge of shell, jython and Perl scripting.
- Bladelogic toolset expertise
- Java/Container framework knowledge
- Experience with Ansible
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600