Job Title: .Net Core Developer
Duration: 6 months with ext.
Location: Florham Park, NJ (Hybrid Onsite 3x per week)
Required Pay Scale: $75.00/hr W2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
Min 9-10 years or experience
Will need to create code from scratch
- About 7 + years of wide-ranging experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance of various business applications and Implementation of SDLC, object-oriented software systems and development of Web based, Windows Based, Client/Server, N-Tier distributed applications.
- Strong Technical expertise in using .Net core,Frameworks 2.0/3.5/4.0, VS. Net 2008/2010/2015, VB, ASP,ASP.NET,LINQ,AJAX,ADO.NET C#, XML, IIS, JAVA-Script, Json, CSS, SQL-Server 2000/2005/2008/2015, Sybase, Oracle, MS-Access and SQL Server ETL Application development using SSIS, and SSRS, WPF, XAML, MVVM, MVC, Restful WebAPI services, WCF, SOLID principles, OOPs, Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control (IoC), Multi-threading and Azure Cloud
- About 9 Plus years’ development experience by writing stored procedures, Functions, Cursors and Databases Triggers using MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2015 and Oracle12c.
- Specialized in architecture and developing AJAX based ASP.NET/ Model-View-Controller Architectures.
- Working with Restful web services using Web API and consuming in MVC Application
- Extensive work experience in Source & Version Controls: Team Foundation Server TFS 2010/2015, SVN and VSS.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600