As part of an Agile team, the candidate will work with users to refine requirements, design and develop high-quality and scalable systems, and assist users during the QA/UAT process. This is a hands-on, technical position with the expectation that a majority of the candidates time will be spent on active development tasks.
• 5 years experience with .NET C# technologies and MS SQL Server
• Strong experience in MS SQL server and T-SQL programming ( such as creating stored procedure, functions and optimizing queries)
• Strong experience in designing and developing SSIS packages, SSAS and SSRS
• Good Experience in query tuning and database modeling
• Excellent interpersonal s and organizational skills.
• Strong experience using Visual Studio.
• Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and multi-task to meet critical deliverable dates.
• Knowledge of JAVA is a plus.
• Knowledge of Node j.s and Angular