Job Title: .NET Developer
Duration: Contract (12-18 months) - Hybrid (3 days onsite)
Location: Charlotte, NC
Required Pay Scale: $65-70hr W2
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic .NET Developer to join our software development team. The .NET Developer will play a key role in designing, developing, and maintaining software applications using the .NET framework. The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation in .NET technologies, problem-solving skills, and a passion for building high-quality and scalable software solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze software requirements.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy software applications using the .NET framework.
- Write well-structured and maintainable code that adheres to coding standards and best practices.
- Participate in architectural and technical design discussions to ensure optimal software solutions.
- Implement new features and functionality, as well as enhance existing software applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Perform code reviews to ensure code quality, performance, and consistency.
- Integrate software applications with external systems and APIs.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Software Engineer, with a strong understanding of the .NET framework.
- Proficiency in C# programming language.
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, or other .NET-related technologies.
- Database experience with SQL Server or other relational databases.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600