Job Title: REMOTE Network Operations Analyst- Night Shift
Duration: 12 month contract
Required Pay Scale:30-35/hr
• Execute and monitor distributed network infrastructure upgrade processes
• Monitor and respond to incidents during the distributed network infrastructure upgrades
• Log and report distributed network infrastructure support activities
• Follow processes and procedures to ensure distributed network infrastructure upgrades are precisely executed
• Partner with cross functional teams on support initiatives
• Support and maintain upgraded infrastructure solutions utilizing required tools and technologies
• Lead design and implementation, maintain and administer infrastructure systems including hardware, software and various configurations
The Operations analyst will work in a team environment to execute and monitor pre-scripted processes. These processes perform the tasks required to replace the in store routers. Analysts will monitor multiple daily conversions simultaneously and perform pre-install network health checks. Analysts may interact with multiple application teams, division personnel Support Center technicians, on-site third party technicians performing the conversion and operations team members. Analyst must be able to handle concurrent conversions and make decisions concerning issue escalation. Team members will be required to perform pre-conversion checking and remediation work.
Top 3 Skills: Routing and switching, WLAN, Linux
2-5 years’ experience in problem solving and troubleshooting
• 2-5 years’ experience in technical infrastructure analysis and network support
• Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Provide day-to-day technical supervision, high level support in multiple locations, and at all hours.
• Deliver usage/performance reports development and distribution, interfacing to enterprise processes such as incident, problem and change management, job scheduling, system automation, and analysis as assigned by management
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600