Job Title: Next.JS Developer
Duration: 6+ month contract to hire
Location: Remote- Cincinnati, OH
Required Pay Scale: $76-80 an hour
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
-be 50/50 coding and coordination
-Good experience with implementation
-Novel front end experience
-They will need to be both an individual contributor at times and a lead contributor
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Front End Engineer with expertise in Next.js Micro Front-End, Module Federation, and deployment to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS). If you are passionate about building scalable, performant applications and thrive in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Front End Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in designing and developing robust front-end solutions for our high throughput data heavy applications. You will be responsible for leveraging your expertise in Next.js Micro Front-End and Module Federation to create modular, scalable, and maintainable front-end components. Additionally, you will utilize your experience in Dockerizing front-end code and deploying it to AKS.
- Expertise in Next.js Micro Front-End, Module Federation, and deployment to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Proven experience as a Front End Engineer, with a strong focus on building high throughput data heavy applications.
- Extensive experience with Next.js Micro Front-End, Module Federation, and building modular front-end components.
- Solid understanding of Docker and containerization, with experience in Dockerizing front-end applications.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and deployment processes, preferably with experience deploying to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Familiarity with performance optimization techniques and tools for front-end applications.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills, with a detail-oriented approach to development.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600