Job Title: NFRR Reporting Business Analyst
Duration: 12-18 months
Location: Charlotte NC
Required Pay Scale: 55-65/hr W2 NO C2C, CLIENT WILL NOT SPONSOR
Will be required to work onsite 3 days per week in 2023 with 30 days written notice
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
NFRR - Non Financial Regulatory Reporting
The NFRR Markets Regulatory Reporting team is responsible the centralization, process standardization, remediation of gaps and the production and submission of key prioritized Non-Financial Regulatory (NFRR) reports.
The candidate for this role will wear multiple hats during the centralization and standardization stages of transition as they perform assessments of current reporting requirements to identify gaps then transitioning into a production role where they will be responsible for the accurate and timely submission of the regulatory requirement while continuing to drive the remediation of gaps and streamlining process efficiencies.
MUST BE INTERESTED AND WILLING TO CONVERT TO PERM AFTER 12+ MONTHS
- Bachelors Degree with minimum 5+ years of experience; Professional qualifications (e.g., CA, CFA, CPA) preferred
- Ability to provide clear oral and written communication to a variety of business and technical audiences.
- Regulatory Reporting, Risk/Compliance and analytics experiencewithin FLU/CF(front line unit or control function), Finance or GBAM Operations
- Data management and data quality background (need to have visible experience withdata quality controls).
- Need to have visible experience and knowledge of capital markets, financial products
- Strong with processes and gap analysis
- audit experience
- knowledge of VISIO or ARIS
- Experience with major regulatory programs, implementations and interaction via audit exams, periodic routines, etc.
- Advance Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- SQL and Analytics tool (Tableau and Micro Strategy)
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600