Matlen Silver has an immediate need for an Enterprise Technology Service Manager Operational Risk Consultant - Third Party Data Services Consultant. This role is 100% remote, working Eastern Time hours.
1. Reviewing, analyzing, and understanding Third Party Risk Management Policy and its implications for Service Manager and other described roles.
2. Determining, building, and socializing appropriate KPIs and KRIs for the function.
3. Collaborating with key partners to improve process inefficiencies and vendor engagement.
4. Performing Service Manager responsibilities and other duties associated with the function, e.g., reporting.
1. Bachelor's degree and eight years of related experience.
2. Foundational understanding of applicable principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies (e.g., risk management, information technology, project management, finance, etc.).
3. Ability to work independently or as a member of a team. Self-starter.
4. Strong presentation, verbal, and written skills.
5. Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, activities, and tasks under time constraints.
6. Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels.
7. Exceptional communication, teamwork, and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment. Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills.
8. Strong critical, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Sound and logical decision-making abilities. Ability to connect the dots.
9. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and other basic software products.
10. Experience with macros, pivot tables, financial modeling, SAS and other statistical software as well as Essbase/Hyperion, EPM/BPC, or other enterprise software.
11. Experience with reporting tools such as Microstrategy and Tableau.
12. Ability to take direction and then work independently to complete tasks with moderate supervision.
13. Ability to work well with others in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
14. Demonstrated proficiency with developing risk models, performing risk analyses, building key risk indicators and key performance indicators, etc. Ability to prioritize risk from a business perspective and tell a risk story from key facts (from identification of risk to mitigation and remediation). Ability to quantify variances from policies and standards and translate those variances into risk measurements, etc.
1. Experience with FAIR model and other risk analysis methodologies.
2. Experience as a Chief Risk Officer (or deputy/assistant) of a company, business unit, line of business, e.g., Business Unit Risk Manager.
3. Demonstrated experience in planning and managing projects.
4. Ability to envision a future state, build and implement the plans to transition from current state to future state.
5. Both big-picture and detail-oriented; ability to see the big picture and execute at ground level.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.