Job Title: PEGA Developer
Duration: 6 month + contract to hire
Location: CLT / ATL / DTX / NJ
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
- Pega CSSA certified or Pega CLSA certified – Version 8
- Hands on Experience in Designing and Implementing Enterprise Class Rules, PRPC Flows, Activities, Repots and Correspondence, PRPC Case Management and various PRPC Integrations
- Knowledgeable on the following topics: Debugging, User Interface, Reports, Case Management, Security, Activities, Integration, Agents
- Experienced in integration with Database, Web Services, MQ and Middleware technologies.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), Oracle, SQL Server.
Skills / Experience That Are A Plus
- Experience in Banking and Finance domain.
- Ability to proactively juggle responsibilities with a positive and can-do attitude
- Also familiar with RPA solutions UIPath etc..
**For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected] and put the job title in the subject line.
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.