Job Title: Project Manager / Scrum Master
Duration: 18 Months
Required Pay Scale: 75-85 / hour
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
• Project Manager/Business Analyst position is within Global Markets Technology supporting Equity and Fixed Income Business and Operations teams to deliver client facing self-service solutions.
• The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, hands-on Technical Business Analyst with experience in creating/refining business and functional requirements, data analysis, and documentation of existing systems and processes.
• Proficiency and expertise in using JIRA and managing program portfolios.
• Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and independently in fast paced environment.
• Excellent technical and analytical skills; Analyze existing capabilities and identify priority gaps and opportunities.
• Leverage their experience and understanding of stakeholder needs to help create a solution, envisions the solution to solve a problem (manual or through software).
• Gathers & catalogs functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests.
• Determines the impact of modifications and enhancements on the application.
• Acts as the product(s) subject matter expert to support scope and requirement decisions.
• Ensures changes to the application are compliant with bank standards and policies.
• Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
• Work on enhancement projects that improve the operational landscape for the global markets businesses, as well as internal company projects that enhance Straight Through Processing.
• The candidate should be comfortable in an environment with mixed delivery methodologies depending on the project (Agile, Waterfall) and able to adapt to new technologies, products and processes quickly.
• Document business and functional requirements, including process and data flows, business logic and rules, and use cases/ stories.
• Experience supporting executive requests for reports, KPIs etc.
• Manage global project teams consisting of business sponsors, developers, designers and testers.
• Work closely with UX team to design new features and components.
• Manage deliverables and priorities with management and business stakeholders.
• Coordinate and conduct testing cycles; acceptance criteria, unit testing, qa and user acceptance testing.
• Support production delivery rollouts on release weekends.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or business-related field of study.
• Required 15+ years experience as business analyst in financial setting.
• Scrum Master experience; Must be trained in Agile and Scrum methodology.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledgeable in Portal Technologies a plus, Java J2EE, JSON, Oracle, SQL, Liferay.
• High level proficiency in SQL/databases is a must.
• Proficiency in JIRA and Confluence Tools is a must.Must Have Functional Agile scrum master : -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years Technical Jira : -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years Scrum Master : -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600