Job Title: Product Analyst / Business Analyst / Business System Analyst
Duration: Contract to Hire / C2H (W2 Only)
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ (On-site 5 Days a Week)
Required Pay Scale: $65 - $75 pay rate per hour
***Due to client requirements this role is only open to USC or GC candidates***
What does a great Product Analysis Professional do?
- Product Analysis Professionals are focused on building and maintaining a balanced Product/Solution portfolio, building, and maintaining product/solution roadmaps, defining detailed requirements, conduct technology assessments, and working closely with product design & development to deliver per the roadmaps.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge/expertise in Financial Services or Fintech industry, a deep understanding of user personas and how the products are used
- Must have a solid knowledge of competitor solutions, a strong handle on product/solution with strong technical background
- Must be an API SME with existing market knowledge, innovative mindset, and strong research abilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners, clients and technology to inform the API roadmap and priorities
- Help Productize APIs, Analyze in Real Time, Agility for Digital, Reporting & Analytics
- Become an integral part of Business Transformation in Fiserv and wear multiple hats in the team to support strategic priorities
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Information Technology, Science or Statistics or 5 years relevant experience in the field
- Ability to clearly communicate visually and verbally – product requirements & plan with business specifications to stakeholders
- Highly collaborative team player who can bring people together to achieve a collective goal
- Experience in Technology API Solution in with clients and partners
- Ability to clearly communicate ambiguous product strategy into simple tactical business flows and specifications to stakeholders
- Strong written, visual, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Job Location in Berkeley Heights, NJ
Advanced Skills, Experience:
- Understanding of APIs, Data solutions and API Monetization
- Experience in Business/Data/Product Analysis
- MBA degree or working knowledge of Product Go-To-Market (GTM) preferred
- Understanding app/web solutions interaction with APIs
About Matlen Silver
Experience Matters. Let your experience be driven by our experience. For more than 40 years, Matlen Silver has delivered solutions for complex talent and technology needs to Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders. Led by hard work, honesty, and a trusted team of experts, we can say that Matlen Silver technology has created a solutions experience and legacy of success that is the difference in the way the world works.
Matlen Silver is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application or at any point in the hiring process, please contact us at email and/or phone at: [email protected] // 908-393-8600